Hello All, my name is Robin!
I love a good list, so here's one about me!
- The above photo was taken in our PJs with a camera set to self timer, which was precariously balanced on kid's toys. We live dangerously
- My husband, Jeff, and I have been married since 2009. He is often my second shooter at weddings!
- After losing two babies we have been blessed with a son! Arlo James was born in the spring of 2015. We are so in love!
- I have run three half marathons, and even think I'd like to train for a full
- My husband and I are Netflix junkies
- I love to cook, but hate to clean up
- I have five sisters and seven nephews and three nieces that I am completely obsessed with
- I used to work in insurance, but now I am in nursing school!
- When I got my first DSLR I was so lost. I thought I broke it every time I picked it up! Which is why teaching beginners is something I would love to do one day because I was SO there!
- I love coffee. I mentioned I have a child and I'm in school so that should be obvious, but I'll say it again. I LOVE coffee
- I think that everyone deserves to be photographed regardless of their ability to pay. If you know of an amazing couple or family who should be photographed but can't afford it, please nominate them for the two scholarship sessions I do yearly. Fill out the contact form and tell me why someone you know should be photographed this year!
Want to see more of me and my family? Check out our slide show below!